SOLVED

Hello. I sent out a mass email yesterday. I am able to see the number of emails delivered and bounced and OPened. How can I see which records were bounced?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I sent out a mass email yesterday. I am able to see the number of emails delivered and bounced and OPened. How can I see which records were bounced?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Re: Hello. I sent out a mass email yesterday. I am able to see the number of emails delivered and bounced and OPened. How can I see which records were bounced?

Hello Ajosh,

You should be able to pull a Smart List using the filter "Email Bounced" and specify the email you sent.  This will give you a list of leads who bounced the email.  If you want to break it down even further, you can include the "Category" constraint with a value of '1' or '2'.  Category 1 bounces were bounced as spam, category 2 bounces were bounced as email invalid.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Re: Hello. I sent out a mass email yesterday. I am able to see the number of emails delivered and bounced and OPened. How can I see which records were bounced?

Hello Ajosh,

You should be able to pull a Smart List using the filter "Email Bounced" and specify the email you sent.  This will give you a list of leads who bounced the email.  If you want to break it down even further, you can include the "Category" constraint with a value of '1' or '2'.  Category 1 bounces were bounced as spam, category 2 bounces were bounced as email invalid.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a ton Roxann. I was trying to get this since morning. Many Thanks!