Re: Have You Taken The Marketo Logo Survey?

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Have You Taken The Marketo Logo Survey?

Marketo is exploring a modernization of our logo and brand identity as we enter our next phase of company growth. As one of the thousands of passionate marketers who are part of the Marketing Nation®, we value your feedback. We'd love to have you weigh in on our current logo and show you some options for what the Marketo of tomorrow might look like by taking this survey. It should take no more than four minutes.

Thanks for being a valued member of the Marketing Nation!

12 REPLIES 12
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Have taken the survey, thanks for letting clients weigh in. My main advice is that since the Marketo logo is so familiar already, to not deviate too much in the new logo.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Devraj Grewal​, thank you, so much, for taking the survey. Your feedback, and the feedback of our other customers, is very important to us. We know there is a lot of familiarity with our current logo and want to be sure we carefully think through any possible changes.

Thanks, again.

Janet

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

I agree! Some of the options were vastly different than what is recognized in the industry. Change is always great and whatever is decided will be well received, I just hope you don't shy away from what made you Marketo in the first place. There are several iconic logos out there that have evolved but all of the heavy hitters keep the same icon throughout the changes because it became so recognizable.

Good luck!

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Great points, Brittany Stover​. Thanks for weighing in.

Janet

Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yup I took it as well.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Thanks, Darrell Alfonso​!

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Though none of the options really struck me as "oh, totally get it, love it", I think there's a few in there that have potential (also, some options where I liked the logo but not the font, & vice versa - anyone else find that?)

But it's been a long time coming, I'm looking forward to seeing how the branding and UI updates play out.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Grace Brebner​, we're excited about the exploration as well. Stay tuned!

Thanks, Janet

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Overall was not super impressed by the new options. I get the idea to rebrand and make it new and fresh but I don't think any of the options you had in the survey were better than what you have now.