Has anyone used this agency Marketing Automation Canada for Marketo resouces?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Has anyone used this agency Marketing Automation Canada for Marketo resouces?

I came across this site the other day: http://www.marketing-automation.ca/index.html.  Have any of you heard of them - or used them - for your Marketo support needs?  By the looks of it, they primarily provide basic support and may not be able to work within a highly customized, complex and established environment like ours. 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Has anyone used this agency Marketing Automation Canada for Marketo resouces?

I haven't used them, however, I heard they outsource it all to India, which is why they are $60/hour vs. $150-250/hr.

If you need someone in Canada, talk with Perkuto or Pierce Ujainwalla.
Josh_G
Level 2

Re: Has anyone used this agency Marketing Automation Canada for Marketo resouces?

Hey Josh!

Our rates are low because we're a competitive team and priced to our intended position in the market, we've never done any offshoring or outsourcing.

We're proud to say our ever-growing shop 25 are all happily thriving in Toronto - so, the world comes to us, not the other way around 😉

You also might also be interested to learn that MAC & Perkuto are partners!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

We also provide Marketo services, of the customized, complex kind and are based in Toronto.  If you'd like to discuss you can reach me at ben@salytics.com.
Josh_G
Level 2

Hey Dan!

Although this thread is a little outdated, I just wanted to chime in and clarify on some points here since it's a reflection of our company and brand.

I've worked at Marketing Automation Canada (MAC) for nearly 6 years and am now part of the leadership here, so I feel qualified to speak to this!

MAC offers, and always has offered, far more than basic support 🙂

Our Marketo team has worked in (and implemented) very customized complex environments for Mid-Market right through to Fortune 50 Enterprise.

We offer strategic & architectural consulting, project management, Marketo development services, staff augmentation, and template design services.

We are Named Gold Tier Adobe Partner for the entire North East, and work directly with managed services at Marketo/Adobe to deliver Marketo Launch Packs to new customers on their behalf.