Re: Has anyone used LinkedIn Lead Accelerator via Launchpoint?

William_Maxwell
Level 2

Has anyone used LinkedIn Lead Accelerator via Launchpoint?

We are in a fairly small market and have had success with our Facebook targeting through Launchpoint, but I'm concerned about the investment into LinkedIn Lead Accelerator and would love to get some feedback on how well it is working for you. Any general thoughts on measurement, ROI, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eumee Magat​ Do you have any feedback on the success of deployment with LinkedIn Accelerator?

Scott_Daily
Level 3

Hi William,

We explored it, but ultimately decided not to use it. Might not be the most relevant to what you're looking for, but wanted to chime in to be sure you got some insight from the community!

We ended up deciding not to move forward with LinkedIn Accelerator for two main reasons:

1. The investment is significantly more than other CRM Retargeting solutions, like you mentioned. We simply didn't have the budget to invest so heavily to a long-term contract.
  2. Targeting known visitors was only a small percentage of our proposal. Yes, we'd be able to target our Marketo leads (via cookie matching), but a majority of the budget and volume was allocated to site retargeting. Though this can be good for some, we have a lot of visitors to our site that wouldn't be good leads, so we didn't find this to be value at the price.

That said, it seems like an awesome product but wasn't the best fit with us at the time.

William_Maxwell
Level 2

Thanks for the insight Scott. I think we might be in a similar situation. Very much appreciated!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey William,

We have been using LLA for about 2 months. I work with someone on my team to manage it, and so far the experience hasn't been that impressive. When we first launched, there was a problem with the dashboard and it took a while for LI to figure out why we weren't getting any metrics. Right now we're having issues sending smart lists over Ad Bridge - right now we're sending lists of about 100K to LI but LI is only getting 11K, so now I've had to open a ticket with Marketo Support. Overall, it seems like the kinks aren't ironed out.

Right now it seems to be working for awareness for us. We get a decent amount of impressions and clicks, but are having problems converting people to knowns - still not sure yet if it's us or just the whole LLA thing in general.

Anyways, that's my impression so far. Hope it helps.

William_Maxwell
Level 2

Thanks for the insight Eumee. This is very helpful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eumee, it's been a few months since your previous overview of LLA. I'm very interested in the product, and was wondering if the product has improved for you since August.

Thanks!