SOLVED

Re: Has anyone ever seen this Zoom Launchpoint error? FailedAPI Error: The Parameter is Required: country

Go to solution
Jeff_Ayers
Level 1

Has anyone ever seen this Zoom Launchpoint error? FailedAPI Error: The Parameter is Required: country

I've followed the steps to set up our Zoom launchpoint service, and I've set up our standard webinar program. Under event settings, I'm able to see our zoom account and connect our Zoom webinar event. But when I register for the event, I consistently see 'Webinar > Registration Error' and the Launchpoint details shows the following error: "FailedAPI Error: The Parameter is Required: country".

Has anyone encountered this with their zoom integration before? Or know where to look for more detailed information?

Best,

Jeff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Ayers
Level 1

Re: Has anyone ever seen this Zoom Launchpoint error? FailedAPI Error: The Parameter is Required: country

Yup! There are fields set to required in your webinar in zoom that need to be edited. In your event in zoom, you need to go to the invitations section and hit 'Edit' next to Approval

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 4.33.05 PM.png

Then click over to the 'Questions' section and uncheck the 'Required' box next to any fields that are causing errors

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 4.36.08 PM.png

Hopefully that helps!

Best,

Jeff

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nicole_Brown
Level 1

This is also happening to me. Did you ever get this resolved?

Jeff_Ayers
Level 1

Yup! There are fields set to required in your webinar in zoom that need to be edited. In your event in zoom, you need to go to the invitations section and hit 'Edit' next to Approval

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 4.33.05 PM.png

Then click over to the 'Questions' section and uncheck the 'Required' box next to any fields that are causing errors

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 4.36.08 PM.png

Hopefully that helps!

Best,

Jeff