SOLVED

Hardbounces report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hardbounces report

Hi All,

Is there any way to check hardbounces in Smart Lists? There is an Email Bounced Soft filter but no Email Bounced Hard, so to check hardbounces I am currently creating the logic below:

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 17.25.55.png

It would be good to know if there is a quicker way of checking this? If not I can put this as a suggestion in Product Ideas.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jasmine_Kyles
Level 5

Re: Hardbounces report

Marketo categorizes bounces into categories, so I created a group of smart lists in my database to see where the leads in my database were falling

Deliverability Folder.PNG

I filtered my hard bounces by the last 60 days but you can always decrease or increase the number of days/weeks based on your sending frequency.

Deliverability Hard Bounce.PNG

Once I created the smart lists I was able to use them in my email programs. I just added it to the top of my existing filters to identify that anyone who qualified for the send was not in the hard bounce list.

Deliverability Hard Bounce Suppression in Email Program.PNG

More detailed info on the bounce categories can be found here: https://nation.marketo.com/community/champion/blog/2015/07/14/making-sense-of-marketo-email-bounce-c...

Hope this helps! Let me know if you find a better way to report on hard bounces.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jasmine_Kyles
Level 5

Marketo categorizes bounces into categories, so I created a group of smart lists in my database to see where the leads in my database were falling

Deliverability Folder.PNG

I filtered my hard bounces by the last 60 days but you can always decrease or increase the number of days/weeks based on your sending frequency.

Deliverability Hard Bounce.PNG

Once I created the smart lists I was able to use them in my email programs. I just added it to the top of my existing filters to identify that anyone who qualified for the send was not in the hard bounce list.

Deliverability Hard Bounce Suppression in Email Program.PNG

More detailed info on the bounce categories can be found here: https://nation.marketo.com/community/champion/blog/2015/07/14/making-sense-of-marketo-email-bounce-c...

Hope this helps! Let me know if you find a better way to report on hard bounces.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jasmine,

This is great, extremely helpful!

Thanks,