Re: HELP! Issue with MQL Journey

Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP! Issue with MQL Journey

Hi All,

I am having an issue with setting up a MQL journey and I've created some steps in my smart list that aren't working. I'm trying to created a MQL journey that syncs to SFDC and what my goal is that i'm trying to set up triggers that will check a checkbox in SFDC called "MQL" that checks true when the lead satisfies certain lead and behavior scores (see screenshots below):

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

I set up my smart list this way and for some reason, its not doing what I want it to do. The "Leadspace person score DB, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and Demand Gen" scores are working just fine (whenever either score is above 69 the "MQL" box correctly checks) but what isn't working are the Behavior score fields. We have 2 difference behavior score scenarios (when a score is changed from 0 to 10 means they are a little engaged, and if behavior score is 80 they are fit to be sent to sales). Neither of the flows that we set up for behavior scores are working. When I push leads through, they are getting the "MQL" checked, even if they don't have a behavior score at all. Not sure if its my filters?

pastedImage_4.png

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? I need for the MQL box to be checked when either lines 2-5 are satisfied AND lines 1 and 6.

Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Let's look at this outside of the Trigger SC (which is creating more moving parts).  If you create a standalone Smart List with those exact same filters, are you getting people with a Behavior Score that's under 80, despite the explicit constraint?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just created a stand alone Smart List with the same fields ( both  the behavior score either 10 and the other scores above 69, OR just behavior score above 80) and its only pulling the first filter (either behavior score is 10 and other scores above 69). Is it possible to create this sort of filtering (either this and this OR just this)?

Mark_Price
Level 7

can't see the 7th filer criteria in the screenshots.. but would this work?

((1 and 6) and (2 or 3 or 4 or 5)) and 7

Edit:  the above is for filters 1 and 6 being true.

This might do what you need here:

(1 and (2 or 3 or 4 or 5) or 6) and 7