Guided Landing pages and the bootstap

Zagorka_Martino
Level 1

Guided Landing pages and the bootstap

Hello, 

I'm trying to create a guided landing page. First, I tried on my own, using Marketo syntax and the newest bootstrap form CDN. but when I went to the marketing activities and on draft, I could see all the variables but for example booleans didn't wok so I couldn't change status show/hide.

So I tried a different approach to download an existing Marketo landing page and change it, it was template 8A and once I uploaded it, I noticed that bootstrap classes weren't working, every section was just laying one below other, there weren't any columns at all.

So i assuming it has something with the bootstrap

I'm attaching my first landing page in the hope that someone could tell me what did I do wrong.

Thanks in advance, Zagorka

2 REPLIES 2
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Re: Guided Landing pages and the bootstap

Try putting the CSS "display:${variable};" into the <head> section instead for each content block and add "!important" in the end, it will look like "display:${variable} !important;"

Zagorka_Martino
Level 1

Re: Guided Landing pages and the bootstap

Amit thank you for your suggestion but it didn't work.

I found what was the problem, and it was that I used sections id as variables and for some reason, Marketo wasn't responding on that kind of Html element. when I added inside section a div and that div controlled with the boolean whole section.

Hope that this will help others if they have smiliar problem

if there is administrator, this topic can be closed.

Thank you

Zagorka.