Re: Guided Landing Page Template Designers - Any recommendations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guided Landing Page Template Designers - Any recommendations?

Has anyone used one of the following for a Guided Landing Page Template?

Hoosh Marketing

Resolution Marketing

Greenhat

Matter Designs

www.benoli.com.au 

We are looking to have guided landing page templates designed from scratch so if anyone has any recommendations please do let me know. Thanks.

19 REPLIES 19
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Grazitti and Perkuto also build templates. Good experiences.

See launchpoint.marketo.com for others.

Umesh_Sondhi1
Level 1

Hi Josh, Thanks for referring Grazitti!

@Tashmeem, We have proven experience in Guided Landing page template. Please reply to this post if you are interested to have a quick word.

Umesh Sondhi

Grazitti Interactive

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well there isn't much unique to learn for a web designer when it comes to Guided Marketo templates. Took me about 5min. So you can hire pretty much anyone you would for any other non Marketo work.

Julz_James
Level 10

I've used knak.io and they've seemed ok to me.

David_Gallaghe2
Level 5

Take a close look at knacks terms and conditions... I was a huge supporter in until I read the fine print... Namely: any content we (our company) produce(s) can be used and repurposed by knack without my express permission and done so royalty free .

"In the course of using the Services, you may provide information which may be used by Knak in connection with the Services. You understand that by providing content, materials or information (including without limitation information relating to your end user customers) to Knak or in connection with the Services (collectively, “Your Content”), Knak hereby is and shall be granted a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable and transferable right to use, process, store, copy, reproduce, reformat, translate, modify and create derivative works of Your Content (including all related intellectual property rights) in connection with Knak’s provision of the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Knak does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional licenses to the material in Your Content."

once brought to to my attention I am looking for alternatives. Our content is our livelihood and this is far too aggressive.

read more at: Terms – knak.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hi David,

As the founder of Knak I can tell you that we have absolutely no intention of taking any of our customers content - I can think of no such situation whereby we would ever do that. I will be bringing this up with our lawyers to find an appropriate solution.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hi David,

Just an update on this. We have spoken with our lawyers and removed that clause from our terms. As previously mentioned, at Knak we never intended to use any of our clients content for any purpose, so the clause was unnecessary. We have updated it to better reflect Knak's values.

I hope this helps you return to being a supporter, we'd love to have you back.

Cheers.

David_Gallaghe2
Level 5

Thank you very much Pierce! With the operations folks circling, I appreciate your understanding and quick response. You and your team are great to work with and I very much enjoyed. As an aside -- for anyone out there who is interested in learning more about creating and tweaking Guided landing pages -- do yourself a favor and download any of Knak's templates. With basic HTML and CSS knowledge you'll pick up the core of what you need to know with a quick glance at the code and placeholders... Then when you go back to the how to guides/ marketo docs all will be way more clear.

You can go crazy with the customizations, just be sure to document what you do and test, test, test!

Cheers and thanks again!!!!

David

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would definitely recommend Revenue Pulse. They are the creators of knak.io and are great to work with! We have used them for several landing page templates and email templates and have been very satisfied.