SOLVED

Re: Group Results by Program in Email Performance Report

Go to solution
Megan_Hayden__M
Level 2

Group Results by Program in Email Performance Report

It would be very helpful if I could pull data from multiple programs into one Email Performance report and have the individual emails grouped and totaled by program. 

I don't think there is an existing way to do this.  I tried using RCE but there are some major data discrepancies I'm still trying to figure out.  I like that the Program Performance report let's you filter by tag, but it doesn't show me the email metrics that I'm interested in comparing from program to program.

If there is not an existing way to pull email metrics the way I'm suggesting, I'd like to create an Idea to suggest this functionality be added.

I welcome any feedback!

Thank you,

Megan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Megan,

You are correct, this functionality is not available as even if you were to select multiple emails in separate programs, the email performance report can not group the individual emails by their program. You can group by segmentation, however, that will not group the email assets together, rather it will only group the email results by the segmentation.

I would create an idea for this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Megan,

You are correct, this functionality is not available as even if you were to select multiple emails in separate programs, the email performance report can not group the individual emails by their program. You can group by segmentation, however, that will not group the email assets together, rather it will only group the email results by the segmentation.

I would create an idea for this.

Megan_Hayden__M
Level 2

Thank you, Devraj!

I created the Idea here:

PascaleC
Level 2

I think this is an essential feature! Can you link the idea please? 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor