Google Analytics Integration: Webhook Error for {{Lead.Marketo Unique Code}}

Highlighted

Google Analytics Integration: Webhook Error for {{Lead.Marketo Unique Code}}

Hi Community,

My company is launching a Google Analytics Integration with our Marketo instance. We are following the guide posted to the Marketo Community found here on Page 5: Seamless Marketo - Google Analytics Integration 

The one snag we've hit is that the new web hook refuses to publish. I receive nothing but the dreaded error message, "url must not contain invalid chars or json". All of the fields are entered correctly, but there appears to be an issue with the "Lead.Marketo Unique Code" field (Token: {{Lead.Marketo Unique Code}} ). I've learned that this is a native field in Marketo, which was originally hidden. I've tried creating the webhook with the field both as hidden as well as unhidden. When I search for the token using the "URL Insert Token" function during creating the webhook, the field can't be found there. Strange enough as it is found when I search for the field within Field Management. 

Screenshot attached.

It appears that both authors of the file have deactivated accounts.

Does anyone have experience with creating a webhook for a Google Analytics integration following this or similar directions? Does anyone know how to override the error message to publish a webhook?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Google Analytics Integration: Webhook Error for {{Lead.Marketo Unique Code}}

Continued onto Page 6 of the documentation there's an additional statement about Google Analytics, of which I don't administer:

"If your Google Analytics configuration do not currently use the User ID feature, you could use the Marketo Lead ID as your user id."

Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Google Analytics Integration: Webhook Error for {{Lead.Marketo Unique Code}}

Pls remove the attachment and paste the image inline.  Not all users can view attachments (which makes them very confusing).