Going beyond Customer Conversion rate to Promoter Conversion rate

Anonymous
Not applicable

Going beyond Customer Conversion rate to Promoter Conversion rate

I've been looking at Marketo documents and found most diagrams stops when a lead becomes a customer. In web marketing, however, the ultimate goal is to have users turn to become a promoter. Marketo has Sweepstakes and Offers to turn users to promoters but I haven't seen too much talk about it. I was wondering how many are actually including Promoter Conversion in the marketing.

Also, there's a customer conversion report but I haven't found promoter conversion rate. I was wondering how other users are analyzing activities to turn users to promoters. 
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Going beyond Customer Conversion rate to Promoter Conversion rate

If I was to use Promoter conversion, I shall go by fundamental marketing logic - where you reward customers who promote your proposition with a Prize etc. Marketo lets you do this by various options under Social Marketing, of which Sweepstakes is just a part. You can also use "Deploy social", "Social buttons" and more. 
(http://community.marketo.com/MarketoDeepDive?id=kA5500000008QOVCA2)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Going beyond Customer Conversion rate to Promoter Conversion rate

Alok, are you actually using them? Marketo can be used to (1) increase market awareness, and (2) filter leads. I'm currently trying to increase traffic and wondered if others have fared to increase Promoter using Marketo.