Re: GoToWebinar Tokens {{member.registration code}} and {{member.webinar url}}

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I suspect that this have to do with the fact i took of the hyphens 😕

The hyphens are not a valid part of the URL. This is already clear.

A URL like https://global.gotowebinar.com/icsCalendar.tmpl?webinar=978515523&user=1409787599104937997&cal=outlo... works fine for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand now that only the Google calendar one doesn't work... Any ideas about that?

+

Would you know where can I edit the details of this? I didn't choose the Title nor the content, it looks automatically pulled from somewhere in GTW..

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I understand now that only the Google calendar one doesn't work... Any ideas about that?

Is your webinar date in the past?  The URL structure is correct and works for other webinars I've tested. Make sure there isn't something special about this event (like an unselected checkbox) that is stopping the Google Calendar variant from being served up.

Would you know where can I edit the details of this? I didn't choose the Title nor the content, it looks automatically pulled from somewhere in GTW..

I don't know... assume some of the info is static.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

I just received the standard confirmation from an upcoming GTW webinar and the Google Calendar URL works fine:

https://global.gotowebinar.com/icsCalendar.tmpl?webinar=1236480377201059587&user=449848194&cal=googl...

Could you check if your webinar also sends this link within the confirmation? But actually I wouldn't assume otherwise, as I don't see a setting in GTW that would allow to select which calendar URLs to create. Also, I don't think you can edit the ics files in any way. Title and Content will be pulled in from your webinar name and you put on specific design on these kind of files anyway.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This would be great, if Marketo could create Google Calendar links!

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor