Re: GoToWebinar Simulated Live Integration

Stephanie_Risto
Level 2

GoToWebinar Simulated Live Integration

Has anyone tried using GTW's simulated live beta with Marketo integration. Both GTW and Marketo confirmed that Marketo isn't supporting the beta version, but I'm not really sure how to test the program without the Marketo support. Any ideas?

30 REPLIES 30
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Please provide more details. Did you speak with GTW about documentation?

Stephanie_Risto
Level 2

I spoke with GTW and Marketo and they both confirmed that Marketo is not yet supporting the GTW simulated live plugin unfortunately. In the meantime, we're just going to promote our past webinar on-demand.

Ryan_Lessard
Level 2

A product manager at Log Me in (GTW) informed me in May 2017 that this integration would be active the beginning of this quarter. Fingers crossed.

Scott_Daily
Level 3

Hey Ryan, any chance you've received an update from Marketo? It seems this is still not supported.

Ryan_Lessard
Level 2

Nothing. I follow up every 3 weeks but don't get responses.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey All,

Has there been any update to this? Looking to try and use marketo to promote a simulated live webinar as part of a test. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

J

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issues. Spoke with support at GoToWebinar today. They said that they expect to support simulated live webinars with Marketo registration by April or May 2018.

Rachel_Bosley1
Level 2

This is great news! Thanks for sharing Kait Stich​!

Rachel_Bosley1
Level 2

I'm testing the feature out now, and using Zapier to connect registrants between Marketo and GTW. It's not the most elegant solution, but I'm looking forward to trying it out!