SOLVED

Re: GoToWebinar Post-Event Statuses not Visible in SFDC

Go to solution
DStanzione
Level 1

GoToWebinar Post-Event Statuses not Visible in SFDC

Hi everyone,

We're having an issue with our Marketo>GTW>SFDC integrations. I have a program built out to register contacts for a webinar. The webinar occurred yesterday. I can see in Marketo that there are a number of people showing up on the Program Overview as 'Attended' and a number showing up under 'No Show'. However, when I look at the campaign in SFDC, I only see the number of people who registered.

We were hoping to be able to point Sales to the SFDC campaign to call contacts who attended, without having to export a list from GTW.

Can someone help me understand where we went wrong?

Thanks so much!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Is your program synced with a Salesforce campaign? And do the program statuses align with the SFDC Campaign member statuses? They need to.

View solution in original post

Tyron_Pretorius
Level 8 - Champion

If you have the Marketo program mapped to a Salesforce campaign then this should happen automatically.

It could just be a lag and time is needed for the new statuses to sync over.

You could try

• Creating a smart campaign with a smart list of all people in the webinar program
  • Using the "Sync Person To SFDC" flow step

To speed up the process

Tyron Pretorius

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Is your program synced with a Salesforce campaign? And do the program statuses align with the SFDC Campaign member statuses? They need to.

Tyron_Pretorius
Level 8 - Champion

If you have the Marketo program mapped to a Salesforce campaign then this should happen automatically.

It could just be a lag and time is needed for the new statuses to sync over.

You could try

• Creating a smart campaign with a smart list of all people in the webinar program
  • Using the "Sync Person To SFDC" flow step

To speed up the process

Tyron Pretorius