GoTo Webinar + Marketo Member Statuses

Anonymous
Not applicable

GoTo Webinar + Marketo Member Statuses

Hello,

We recently adjusted our webinar program statuses in Marketo from the typical Registered, Attended, No Show, etc., which has historically worked for us and no integration issues. I.E. If someone attended a webinar, then GoTo would tell marketo that and change their program status to "Attended"...But..

We recently adjusted the program statuses, and because of it, we don't get the automatic sync anymore. I'm assuming because we adjusted the program statuses? Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?

Goals:

1. If attended GoTo Webinar --> Change Marketo Program Status to "Attended" (automatically)

2. If did not attend GoTo Webinar --> Change Marketo Program Status to "No Show" (automatically)

3. If watched the recording --> Change Marketo Program statues to "Attended on Demand" (We have a smart campaign set up for this)

4. If the attended and requested a sales call --> Change Marketo Program Status to "Attended - Requested Eval" (Manual Bulk upload email list into smart campaign)

Webinar Channel Tags.png

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: GoTo Webinar + Marketo Member Statuses

Nick, you'll need to move the thread to Products as this isn't a support space (Move link to the right).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GoTo Webinar + Marketo Member Statuses

Sanford Whiteman​ Moved! Any insight into the above? Really, the first 2 goals are what I'm trying to accomplish.