-No tracking when e-mail was opened
-No tracking when link was clicked on in the e-mail

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Gmail Plug-In Tracking

Our reps are having similar issues so we stopped using it. The tracking seemed intermittant. Really would like it to get fixed though as it seems very valuable. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I'm actually not even sure if it puts a cookie on the recipient's computer when the e-mail is sent to a new lead and if s/he clicks on a link in the e-mail.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We had similiar issues and did quite a bit of testing that indicated it wasn't working well. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone having a good experience with the Gmail plugin?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't soo the "Send with Marketo" option in Gmail anymore. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bobby D, I see that the Send with Marketo functionality is only seen when I pop a GMail compose window out of it's window:
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/3231471?hl=en

but I don't see evidence that this is really working right.
To test:
  • Pick your browser of choice and clear all of it's cookies.
  • Go to your site (where muchkin code is embedded) and browse about for a bit, generating an anonymous lead in Marketo toed to the cookie you just got put in your browser.
  • Create a Marketo lead through the Marketo UI.
  • Compose and send an email to that lead that contains a link your web property (with the Muchkin code on it) using the Marketo plugin.
  • Using the original browser, open the sent email and click the link in the email. 
  • This should "connect the dots" merging the anonymous lead activity (before the creation of the known lead) with the known lead. It has not done this for me to date.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Seeing similar issues.. anything sent from gmail is considered 'no template' yet they picked a template. Wish this worked.

Natasha