Future of SFDC Integration??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Future of SFDC Integration??

Marketo has been removed the the AppxChange list in Salesforce.com and is no longer welcome at Dreamforce. What does this mean about the future of the relationships? How is everyone else handling this?
Tags (1)
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Future of SFDC Integration??

Wow.... I didn't believe your post until I checked for myself.

You cannot find the app by searching any longer. If you follow the link in the community (or old bookmarks) it has a message at the top saying "This listing is private and cannot be found by searching or browsing on the AppExchange.".

I am not sure what this means. I haven't noticed any issues with our installed Marketo Apps yet.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Wow, this is shocking... and confusing! We are literally smack in the middle of our SFDC implementation and have the app installed in a sandbox but not production yet. This is quite confusing... 

I can't imagine that SFDC would literally shut off integration with Marketo in any way... I see Silverpop and Hubspot are still in the appexchange... 

I'm quite confused!

What do you mean by not being welcome at DF? I see they are still listed on the sponsors page. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are still in the AppxChange - but not listed publicly. You can google search for them and see Marketo in there. I wasnt sure what was going to happen after the recent acquisition news.

Interesting to think that at this point, Marketo is the only marketing automation tool that is NOT associated directly with a CRM. Will be a wait and see at this point.

Dreamforce - it was just decided today literally so Im sure the sponsorship will be removed at some point soon. 
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Interesting... very interesting. I hope there is some explation given at some point. We LOVE Marketo but a big part of our choosing SFDC hinged on the integration so I hope actual system integration doesn't sour. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very interesting.  It appears that SFDC is going to be very aggressive in this space after purchasing Exact Target.  Is Marketo the only Marketing Automation vendor not coming to Dreamforce or has Eloqua been asked not to come as well? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eloqua was kicked out of Dreamforce as soon as Oracle bought them.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep us updated if you hear anything!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked the Dreamforce page... Marketo continues to be listed as a sposnor. 

No suprise about Eloqua & Oracle.  No love there at all.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, this is very interesting. Thanks for the update.