SOLVED

Functionality of Inactivity Filters

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Functionality of Inactivity Filters

When using the inactivity filters, I'm wondering how the logic applies to the constraints that you can add. For example, I want to exclude people that have had their Lead Status changed to 1 of 3 values in the past 30 days. I don't care what the current value for Lead Status is, only what happened in the past 30 days (meaning, if the status has since been changed to another status, I still want these people in my smart list). I want to know if I should include "New Value IS X,YZ" or if it should be "New Value IS NOT X,Y,Z"

Screenshot below for what I currently have in place to achieve this.

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 3.40.10 PM.png

Put another way, I want this list to pull in everyone that has not had their lead status changed to No Reply, Disqualified, or Not Engaged in the past 30 days.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Functionality of Inactivity Filters

Steven,

What you have here will work. The resulting list will populate all people that have not had their person status changed to "No Reply", "Disqualified", or "Not Engaged" in the past 30 days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal

Steven,

What you have here will work. The resulting list will populate all people that have not had their person status changed to "No Reply", "Disqualified", or "Not Engaged" in the past 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Devraj! That's what I had hoped/assumed, but I couldn't find any documentation to confirm that.

Dan_Stevens_

Here's some more insight around inactivity filters for future reference:

Sanity check: activity and inactivity filters