SOLVED

Re: Forward to a friend tracking

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forward to a friend tracking

Is there a way to track people who fill out a form that was forwarded to them back to the original person who sent it to them? If so, how?

Thank you,

Laura

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jamie-Carey
Level 6

In your filters for smart lists, there's a "forwarded to friend" filter. You could constrain with the "minimum number of times" filter and keep increasing it until you find one lead.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It should say who forwarded and then you could try to match this against the lead who fills in the form.

Check the filters.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh, so look at the Smart Campaign where I'm using a Forward to Friend trigger and then I should see the people who forward the email. But, where or how do I find those whom they sent the email to and connect them back to that person? We're running a contest where whoever forwards to the most people wins.

Laura

Jamie-Carey
Level 6

In your filters for smart lists, there's a "forwarded to friend" filter. You could constrain with the "minimum number of times" filter and keep increasing it until you find one lead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Jamie! I appreciate you stepping in to help !

Laura

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Laura - did you figure out how to do this correctly? I am trying to do the exact same thing. I was able to figure out who sent out the Forward to a Friend but NOT who they actually sent it to. Were you able to track that??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Megan Bentz: Did you ever find out a way to accomplish this? I.e. actually conntected those Sent to those Received Forwards?

We are looking to keep metrics on this as well.

Thanks!

Sarah