SOLVED

Forms 2.0 Embed and Progressive Profiling

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forms 2.0 Embed and Progressive Profiling

Is it possible to embed a Marketo form in a page on my site and have the progressive profiling feature still function?

I have found in the SOAP API how to pull a lead's information and I can use that to populate the mktoPreFillFields variable, but there seems to be more required to make the progressing profiling work.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Forms 2.0 Embed and Progressive Profiling

Progressive profiling has worked with embedded forms since before the post that you replied to was made.  Prefill is still not supported.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can easily embed a Marketo form onto your website in two ways:
  1. Using an iFrame. Create a blank landing page in Marketo and drag your form onto it (works for both old forms and forms 2.0)
  2. Using forms 2.0, using the embed code:
0EM50000000RphE.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Delford, 

My organization is having a similar issue. To my knowledge, embedded 2.0 forms do not currently support progressive profiling. It's a bummer, but I'm sure the folks at Marketo are working on a fix!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Molly,

Have you had any confirmation that 2.0 forms are not supporting progressive profiling from Marketo Support? We used the embed code but have been experiencing problems with the progressive fields displaying. 

Rasmus_Bidstru1
Level 4

its not supported with embedded forms, neither are prefilled function... its so sad 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if this has been updated? We cant use iframes because we have our site under SSL and iframes will break the page because Marketo is not under SSL.

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Progressive profiling has worked with embedded forms since before the post that you replied to was made.  Prefill is still not supported.