Forms 2.0: Clarification on iframe script

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Forms 2.0: Clarification on iframe script

I submitted a discussion topic yesterday regarding the inability to use the common script to open follow-up pages outside of iframes when forms (on a blank Marketo landing page) are hosted on non-Marketo landing pages - like on our website.

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PlLWAA0

We're still unable to resolve this.  When looking at the code of the blank Marketo landing page where the form is placed, I noticed the following code at the bottom:

<div id='lpeCDiv_8960' class='lpeCElement js_for_iframe_window_behavior'><div class='lpContentsItem rawHtmlSpan'>

Can someone explain what this is used for?  Does this have anything to do with the issue we're experiencing?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Jamye_Breidenba
Level 3

Re: Forms 2.0: Clarification on iframe script

I'm having some issues with the new forms in an iframe also, except I'm trying to open a follow up page in the same iframe after a form submission. Have you been successful in doing that?  I have the form setting to route to that thank you page, but still nothing. I'm at a loss and this form is time sensitive.

If you've been successful in connecting the form LP to the follow up page in an iframe, can you share your settings?

Thanks,

Jamye
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Forms 2.0: Clarification on iframe script

Jamye - where are you defining the follow-up page: at the form level or landing page level?  We're doing it at the landing page level and here are our settings:

0EM50000000RPm3.jpg