SOLVED

Re: Form submission button not working

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form submission button not working

Hi All,

I have set up a program (landing page, confirmation page, email). Everything seemed to be working fine while i was testing. lately every time I fill out the form on the landing page and click submit/register, I find that nothing happens. 

It's meant to carry over to the confirmation page and then send out an email. It did this a few times, but since I've made the program and pages live clicking on the submit button does nothing.

Hoping someone has a clue what's going on because I certainly don't.

Thanks in advance

Danish
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Danish,
Have you tried submitting the form on multipel browsers?

Does the submit button's text change to "Please wait..." when you click it or does nothing happen at all?

Best,
Will

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Danish,
Have you tried submitting the form on multipel browsers?

Does the submit button's text change to "Please wait..." when you click it or does nothing happen at all?

Best,
Will
lauren_fs
Level 1

Was this issue ever solved as I'm having the same problem where the form is submitting for some clients, but not others even though they said they tried to submit multiple times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Will,

I have tried that. I don't see the Please Wait, eventhough I have instructed it to display that during loading.

PS: sorry about the best answer tag. Clicked it by mistake.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Danish/Will-

Were either of you able to solve this issue?

I submitted a ticket with support because we have gotten some replies from contacts that they are able to fill out the form, but when they go to click the button, it won't click/submit.

We regularly test out on Firefox, Chrome, safari, and IE - I wonder if it's an outdated browser on their part, or if there is another underlying issue.

We do use custom code for the button styling but I made sure there isn't any HTML near that button area that could be blocking it - that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Any suggestions would be great - thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently encountering the same issue in which the submit button is not working. Not sure what the problem is.

I just tried using Safari and it worked, however, there's so many different browsers. I initially used Chrome and Firefox and those both didn't work.