SOLVED

Form field

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form field

Hi, I want to add a form field that is not available on the list within the form builder. I created the field (preferred language) in my admin field management section but still cannot see it in the form builder...why is that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cam_Conrad6
Level 2

Re: Form field

Hi Laetitia,

What kind of field is it that you are trying to add?

I was having the same issues and after some research (Lead Owner First Name & Lead Owner Last Name added to a Form? ) learned that you can't add system managed fields to Marketo forms. In my instance that includes a lot of the SFDC fields I was trying to write to.

Cam

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Have you refreshed? You should be able to see it if you leave the form and refresh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have refreshed, still no changes...

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

This is going to sound silly, but have you confirmed that the field was actually created? If the field exists in Field Management and doesn't show up as an option in a form, I'd reach out to support.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

In addition to what Dory suggested, a couple times when I came across this issue I was already using the field in the form so the field name was not available on the drop down list to add a new field.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish that was the problem, but the field did not exist before

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

And you can successfully select that field in a smart list. . .

Cam_Conrad6
Level 2

Hi Laetitia,

What kind of field is it that you are trying to add?

I was having the same issues and after some research (Lead Owner First Name & Lead Owner Last Name added to a Form? ) learned that you can't add system managed fields to Marketo forms. In my instance that includes a lot of the SFDC fields I was trying to write to.

Cam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cam,

Thanks a lot, that was the reason I could not see those fields.

Best,

Laetitia