Form field data checkboxes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form field data checkboxes

Hi,

I'm trying to review the data from a Marketo form that I set up. When I pull up a user account of someone who filled out the form I can only see that a checkbox has been checked but not which one. Am I looking in the wrong place? Also is it possible to create a smartlist from a checkbox answer?

Thanks,

Elihn 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Form field data checkboxes

Hi Elihn,

Can you clarify what you're trying to retrieve?  Are you trying to see what fields a lead filled out during a form fillout?  If so, you can view this by going into the lead record, and finding the form fillout event in their activity log, then drilling into it by double-clicking.  This will show you all the fields which were filled out for that activity.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Elihn,
Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and explain a little more what you expect to see?

Yes, you can create a Smart List for this. If you want to see all leads who filled out the form and checked the box for Field 1, you can create a Smart List using "the "Filled out Form" filter and the filter "Field 1" with the value set to True.

If you would only like to see the values of the fields the lead(s) filled out in the form, create a List View to only show the fields on the form, as described here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L6YkCAK

Will 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Will & Kenny,

Thank you! I was looking to see the information that's in the activity log.
And thanks for the help with the smart list to go with it.

Elihn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to help!
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Happ to help out, Elihn.