Re: Form Submission Details | Sales Insights

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Submission Details | Sales Insights

When our sales team is in SFDC, we want them to be able to see if a contact has submitted a form and what values they submitted in the form in their Sales Insights app. Is that possible? If so, how can we enable that?

I'd rather they see the values in Sales Insights rather than passing those values to SFDC in contact/lead fields.

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can (re)surface the data in an Interesting Moment if you wish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there instructions on how to do that?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 9:04 PM Sanford Whiteman <

SanfordWhiteman

If you look up Interesting Moments in the docs, you should see everything you need. IMs allow you to create (fairly) freeform log entries for special events. You're already seeing IMs in MSI.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not quite what I’m looking for.

If the Form has a question like, “Number of Employees?” and the lead submits the form with a value of “500”, I want to somehow show that the lead entered 500 for that question to the SFDC users. So not only do I want them to see that a form was submitted, but I want them to also know the value that was submitted.

SanfordWhiteman

I understood what you were looking for. You need to include a {{lead.token}} to get the current value in the IM text.

Obviously (unless you get very creative) a corresponding field has to exist in Marketo; it does not need to exist in SFDC. You could consolidate all posted data to one field (and thus one token). You cannot have zero fields.  That's not the way Marketo forms work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it. Yes, we are storing the values in marketo fields. Appreciate the

guidance!

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM Sanford Whiteman <