Form Prefill and Progressive Profiling

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Prefill and Progressive Profiling

Hi,

If we disable Form Prefill, would progressive profiling work?

Thanks

Rashmi
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form Prefill and Progressive Profiling

Form Prefill just makes the data visible to leads that you already know about them.  Disabling this won't disable what Marketo knows about them, so progressive profiling should still work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progressive profiling doesn't work if you have a dynamic state and/or country field. Unfortunately you have to pick one or the other.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to update this Discussion and let you all know that if form prefill is turned off, Progressive Profiling will not work.  Disabling form prefill essentially renders the form "blind" to any previous values the lead has entered, so Progressive Profiling won't know that other values have been entered in.  

Sorry for any confusion!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeff what do you mean by dynamic state and/or country? We have those triggered by visibility rules, and they're in the progressive profiling section. Progressive profiling isn't working for me and I wonder if that is the reason? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Michal,

This is an issue that was fixed with forms 2.0. You can use progressive profiling and dynamic state with the new forms. Are you still using forms 1.0?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using forms 2.0 and actally figured out the issue. All set now - thanks!