SOLVED

Form NOT prefilling!

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form NOT prefilling!

Hi,

I am using Marketo forms on a Marketo LP. I designed the form with a few fields to prefill. The form is being embedded into the LP using the embed code provided once the form is approved. We're sending the LP to recipients through a Marketo email with a mkt_tok enabled.

I tested the LP and the form multiple times and they don't seem to be prefilling. I know that form prefills need a cookie, but i know that when a recipient clicks on a link from the email, they will be cookied. What is it making the form NOT to prefill? Marketo LP exists, munchkin is initializing, and the form is loading correctly. I tried the links from an incognito window, and I also tried the link after I cleared ALL cookies.

It might be worth mentioning that I do not have an SSL certificate on website. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,

Hussam

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Form NOT prefilling!

Form prefill works on Marketo LPs with the form added as a widget in the LP Editor. If you use the external embed code, the form is treated as if it's on an external page (which can be useful for some purposes, but not in your case).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Form prefill works on Marketo LPs with the form added as a widget in the LP Editor. If you use the external embed code, the form is treated as if it's on an external page (which can be useful for some purposes, but not in your case).

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's all I needed to know! Thank Sanford Whiteman​!!