Re: Form Fill Out Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Fill Out Report

Hello!

I need to track the number of leads who filled out a form, grouped by the forms, in a given month. These forms are not on a marketo landing page, but I would like it to look similar to the landing page performace report. I am basically trying to understand how many leads filled out Form A versus Form B versus Form C etc every month. We have a lot of forms, so making a smart list for every form would be cumbersome, especially if I want to get these numbers every month. Thoughts? 
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

smart list would be ideal. If those leads are in a Program and you are tagging status properly, you could use a Program Performance Report and/or RCE.
Bryant_Chang
Level 3

I am running into the same issue.
I have multiple marketo forms embeded on non-marketo LP's to download different assets.

there is no quick report on asset downloads/views or a high level report on form fills. so unsure what other way than creating a smart list for each form fill...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm exploring this as well.

I know that in lead reports i can place filter "Filled out a form: is any"  but i want to look at an aggregate form fills over time then i want to drill in to see each form on a monthly basis.

Anyone figure something out? I'll check back in as i discover more.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Martin, I have tried a lead report, but cannot see anywhere on the filters where the option for "filled out form" is? Could you add a screen shot? Many thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Selene,

Take a look at the filter criteria, look for "filled out form" and you can change it to is any at the drop down.form is any.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a similar approach, in that we have one 'download' form, for example, and host it on multiple landing pages on our website. These landing pages are NOT Marketo landing pages, however we can filter the form fill based on the website it is hosted on. Within a smart list, the "filled out a form" criteria has many parameters you can play with to measure lead stats - including timeline options to see form fills in a given month.

Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

Melissa Malfi I am having a hard time figuring out how to include the timeline in this report. Where can you indicate the timeline in the report setup? I only see 'Cost Period' as an option, which is irrelevant for this report. Thanks!