SOLVED

Form Fields - Field A gets updated pretty often, so I want to create a Field B that tracks every value that Field A changes to

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Form Fields - Field A gets updated pretty often, so I want to create a Field B that tracks every value that Field A changes to

I want to basically create a log of Field A's values so that I can see a running list of a lead record's activity over time. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks

Danielle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chirag_Agarwal1
Level 2

Re: Form Fields - Field A gets updated pretty often, so I want to create a Field B that tracks every value that Field A changes to

Danielle,

Here are some helpful places you could get hints on the steps -

Permanently Recording UTM Parameters for Campaigns

How to track Forms filled out history by Leads/Contacts under your Marketo Instance?

Basically, you will be appending Field B with new values of Field A every time Field A changes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chirag_Agarwal1
Level 2

Re: Form Fields - Field A gets updated pretty often, so I want to create a Field B that tracks every value that Field A changes to

Danielle,

Here are some helpful places you could get hints on the steps -

Permanently Recording UTM Parameters for Campaigns

How to track Forms filled out history by Leads/Contacts under your Marketo Instance?

Basically, you will be appending Field B with new values of Field A every time Field A changes.

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Thanks Chirag. I took a look at the two links you provided. Very helpful, thanks!