SOLVED

Form Field Font Size

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Form Field Font Size

When I am adding the new forms 2.0 to our website I am running into the following two circumstances:

1) If I am adding by iframe, the font size within the field entry section is much larger than the actual field label. Also, the field labels end up looking much longer than they should.

2) If I am just adding the embed code, the button style is affected by our website's style guide. (I believe that our web developer can fix this issue)

Any suggestions? (Especially on the first issue!)

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Form Field Font Size

Hi Chrissy, 
I had a similar issue to this and I found it happened because of the dimensions of the frame I was using. Forms 2.0 has a responsive stylesheet that increases the font-size of fields if it thinks the form is being viewed on a mobile. So in my case if the frame I was using fell below 480px wide, the font-size increased. This is useful for landing pages on mobiles, but not so great if you are embedding your landing pages in a frame with a restricted width. Even with a font size specified in the form settings, this is still over ridden by the stylesheet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Edward_Masson
Level 10

sounds like both are issues of conflict with your global (or landing page) CSS.
Try making a normal form with default settings and place that into an Iframe and check to see if it gets altered. If the same thing happens ist your CSS

If not altered, then its with the Form 2.0 settings.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chrissy, 
I had a similar issue to this and I found it happened because of the dimensions of the frame I was using. Forms 2.0 has a responsive stylesheet that increases the font-size of fields if it thinks the form is being viewed on a mobile. So in my case if the frame I was using fell below 480px wide, the font-size increased. This is useful for landing pages on mobiles, but not so great if you are embedding your landing pages in a frame with a restricted width. Even with a font size specified in the form settings, this is still over ridden by the stylesheet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

how does one remove the responsive aspect then? our site is responsive already and the forms sit in a div whose size and position is controlled bythe page