SOLVED

Forgot to Sync webinar campaign to SFDC before it got members

Go to solution
Dawn_Richcreek
Level 3

Forgot to Sync webinar campaign to SFDC before it got members

I forgot to Sync webinar campaign to SFDC before it got members. I tried to set the sync after and it will not let me sync.

How do I go back now and assign my roughly 250 webinar registrants to this particular campaign in SFDC? I created a campaign in SFDC and tried a Smart Campaign to Sync to the SFDC Campaign and that did not work.

I tried to add to the campaign in SFDC itself and that does not appear to work either.

What should I do?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forgot to Sync webinar campaign to SFDC before it got members

You need to have registered setup as an option in the Salesforce campaign in order for it to accept the status as registered.

To this, go to the campaign screen in Salesforce and click "Advanced Options". Salesforce will then show a list of the possible statuses, you need to click add and create a status call Registered.

Once this has been done, you can go back to Marketo, create a campaign for members of the program and use the flow "Change status in SFDC campaign".

Let me know if you have any issues.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to create a batch campaign.

Filter 1: Member of program is (Marketo webinar program)
Flow: Add to SFDC campaign

You also have the option of setting their status to Registered.

Is this for a past or future webinar?
Dawn_Richcreek
Level 3

I see what I did wrong originally and tried it as a batch campaign. It all synced, but the status all went as "sent". It would not take the status I tried to select of "registered".
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to have registered setup as an option in the Salesforce campaign in order for it to accept the status as registered.

To this, go to the campaign screen in Salesforce and click "Advanced Options". Salesforce will then show a list of the possible statuses, you need to click add and create a status call Registered.

Once this has been done, you can go back to Marketo, create a campaign for members of the program and use the flow "Change status in SFDC campaign".

Let me know if you have any issues.
Dawn_Richcreek
Level 3

that worked thanks!