Have a program that works like this

Smart List if Lead Status is Re-marketing

Flow Steps

1. Change status P1 > entered Program

2. Wait 7 days Mon-Friday

3 Send Email

If Segment is Health send EM-1

If Segment is Wealth Send EM-2

What we have experienced is within  those 7 days of wait at step 2 the lead status can get changed to Open and Lost status and because they have been assigned to the flow already they end up receiving the Email EM-1 and EM-2 depending upon the segment that they belong too.

And we do not want that to happen, can some one tell me what filter I can add in flow between 2 and 3 that checks if Lead status is Re-marketing then take them through the remaining flow steps which is send email if its changed then remove them from flow which means they should not receive the email

Thnx,

Addy

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flow scheduling

2017-09-08_0055

I'd recommend adding a choice between Step 2 and Step 3 that says If Lead Status is not Re-marketing then Remove from Flow where Campaign is the campaign in question.

The example I have in my link is a bit different; that would be if you wanted to just skip sending them the email rather than remove from flow altogether. I hope that helps!

Edit: Link has the logic reversed, but the idea still holds.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Brandon, I need to add Remove form flow step because I'm already using Send Email  for my segment which is send email if segment is health, I wish I could use If AND but I cant in send email

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

what filter I can add in flow between 2 and 3... if its changed then remove them from flow which means they should not receive the email

You've just described it: Remove from Flow with a choice based on Lead Status.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks San, can you please suggest if it has to be explicit or Implicit, as I dont want any other status to receive it

Anonymous
Not applicable

We had a similar case where the lead change status just right before/after the wait step and sometimes the wrong email was sent. So to validate the status in real time I created a request campaign to send different emails base on status.

pastedImage_0.png