SOLVED

Re: Finding leads that were sent only 2 specific emails

Go to solution
Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Finding leads that were sent only 2 specific emails

So we had 2 emails that accidentally were sent to our entire database, which caused us to get blacklisted.  I'm trying to see if I can identify the leads in our database that received ONLY those 2 emails and nothing else ever from Marketo.  Is there a way to do this in a Smart List perhaps?  We have a bunch of inactive leads that I cannot identify so I thought this may be a way of finding those to be deleted since they are not being included on any other sends. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Jennifer,

What you can do is pull a smart list with the filter of was sent email for each email ("email 1" & "email 2") and make sure you have "all" logic selected. Then pull in the inactivity filter "not was sent email": email is not "email 1" or "email 2".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal

Jennifer,

What you can do is pull a smart list with the filter of was sent email for each email ("email 1" & "email 2") and make sure you have "all" logic selected. Then pull in the inactivity filter "not was sent email": email is not "email 1" or "email 2".

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Great, thanks!  I thought it would be something along those lines.

It's saying it can't find the second email but I KNOW the exact name of it and it's approved.  Any idea why it's saying it's not found?  It was in a Default program.  Not sure if that makes a difference.

Devraj_Grewal

Not sure actually. Are you using the constraint "email is" or "email contains"? "Email is" will choose the exact email name.

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

I am 😕  I think I'll have to put in a support ticket for that.  Thanks for your help!