SOLVED

Re: Filter leads by SIZE of score change

Go to solution
ss-arplus
Level 2

Filter leads by SIZE of score change

Hi team. Relatively new user/admin here - so apologies in advance for a possible silly question.

I've got my lead scoring, ratings and alerts setup based on reaching certain scores. All good there.

I'd like to also score/rate our leads based on recent activity.

So they may not have reached the criteria for Hot/MQL (say 80 points), but they might have moved 40 points in the space of a week. I'd like to make our sales team aware of these leads that are highly active.

Is there a way to create a filter that looks at size of score change within a certain period (eg if score changes 20-40 points in a 30 day period, do X). 

The data value change fliter seems to only look at whole numbers, not size of change.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaMeyers
Level 4 - Champion

Re: Filter leads by SIZE of score changeAs

As Sanford said, natively no you can't pull "score changed by 40 points" 

If you have Sales Insight deployed, you might look at something with priority and urgency?  You can customize the relative bands, so while you can't specifically give sales and indication of "this person changed +40 this week" you should be able to help them identify ones that are more active! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Filter leads by SIZE of score change

Natively, no. We do a ton of advanced scoring logic via webhooks (including exactly this case) but Smart Lists don't look at rate of change.

JessicaMeyers
Level 4 - Champion

Re: Filter leads by SIZE of score changeAs

As Sanford said, natively no you can't pull "score changed by 40 points" 

If you have Sales Insight deployed, you might look at something with priority and urgency?  You can customize the relative bands, so while you can't specifically give sales and indication of "this person changed +40 this week" you should be able to help them identify ones that are more active!