SOLVED

Filer on SFDC sync failed - how to isolate?

Go to solution
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Filer on SFDC sync failed - how to isolate?

Hi everyone

We have a bunch of people who have errored out upon Salesforce sync. I can see in their activity logs "Sync Person to SFDC" , with the detail of "Failed: Failed to update SFDC", with the error details. But how can I grab these people in bulk via a smart list?

I've looked at filters, and I can see "was synced to SFDC", but there is no constraint I can use of "status: failed" or similar so I can isolate those where it failed. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Filer on SFDC sync failed - how to isolate?

You can't, which is really frustrating. The best you can do is find the Notification in the Notifications Tab and it will give you an ad-hoc smart list of everyone who got that error on that day.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Marketo doesn't have a specific type of filter to find out the leads who had successfully synced with SFDC in the past and now getting failed. However, if they are new leads who haven’t synced to SFDC, then you can filter them by using the filters "Person was created" and "SFDC Type" with the condition "is empty". 

Harish Gupta
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can't, which is really frustrating. The best you can do is find the Notification in the Notifications Tab and it will give you an ad-hoc smart list of everyone who got that error on that day.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I regretfully accept this as the correct solution 😞 How annoying! We have hundreds of leads in this situation - no idea how to actually find them in bulk.