SOLVED

Field Management - Changing Company Address?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Field Management - Changing Company Address?

Hi Everyone,

We just got started in Marketo, and my company address that automatically generates in the footer of emails, is still set to the default. I think I need to change the Company Information field, found in Field Management (under admin), but I don't see a way to edit this.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ashley
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Field Management - Changing Company Address?

Hi Ashley, the Company Information field found under field management is a record-specific field that will give you information about the record's company in the Lead Database.

I don't believe there is an automatically generated company address field for emails. Have you gone into your email templates and checked if the footer contains a token or an actual address? If it's the actual address then you can update it from there. If it's a token of some kind, you'll want to determine where that token resides -- but it won't be in the field management section, since that's the field's for records, not your personal company information.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Ashley, the Company Information field found under field management is a record-specific field that will give you information about the record's company in the Lead Database.

I don't believe there is an automatically generated company address field for emails. Have you gone into your email templates and checked if the footer contains a token or an actual address? If it's the actual address then you can update it from there. If it's a token of some kind, you'll want to determine where that token resides -- but it won't be in the field management section, since that's the field's for records, not your personal company information.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Dory! That fixed it. It was a change that needed to be made in the email template. 
Prinu_George
Level 3

Alternatively, you can also choose to add snippets in the design studio.

Configure one for each office location and call it 'Address-London', 'Address-Sydney' etc. This way you can select the right footer address/snippet depending on your target audience, by just a simple 'Replace with snippet' option while drafting your email template.