SOLVED

Field Audit in Smart Lists Filter

Go to solution
rishabh_Sethi
Level 2

Field Audit in Smart Lists Filter

Hi,

I am auditing all the event programs in my Marketo instance for "Live event" tags.

The field name I am auditing is "MKTO Event Program", if it is used in the smart list or not.

In the field management, I can see where this field is being used and how many smart lists or programs are referencing it.

I am trying to find out an automated way for the programs/campaigns with which are not using this field in a form of static list.

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Re: Field Audit in Smart Lists Filter

Hi Rishabh, 

There's no automated way to manage this process within Marketo. Unfortunately, if you're after this information this will involve a lot of manual tracking to identify what campaigns/programs are not using this field. You have a list of all those that do use it which means you can work backwards from that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Re: Field Audit in Smart Lists Filter

Hi Rishabh, 

There's no automated way to manage this process within Marketo. Unfortunately, if you're after this information this will involve a lot of manual tracking to identify what campaigns/programs are not using this field. You have a list of all those that do use it which means you can work backwards from that.