**Featured Discussion: Tips for transferring your old nurture track into the new Marketo Customer Engagement

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: **Featured Discussion: Tips for transferring your old nurture track into the new Marketo Customer Engagement

I just saw the replay of Chery's presentation of the Engagement program. She mentioned a document that she would be publishing to walk us through transitioning those in an existing nurture. Has that been published yet? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: **Featured Discussion: Tips for transferring your old nurture track into the new Marketo Customer Engagement

I have started moving one product line at a time into the new Engagement Program over the past week, I have moved three so far and already I have seen sensational benefit with warnings telling me some of my list have run out of content. This has been a big issue for me over the years finding out exactly who has run out of content, as time has gone by the system has become to complex to manage this well.

10 out of 10 Marketo this is the greatest single change yet, cant wait for all the customer feedback to create even greater value over the coming months.

Only gripe so far is Cadence, many of my programs previously worked on the theory of less contact over more time so I utilised the Fibonacci Sequence for managing the momentum of emails. I hope one day we can have far greater control over the frequency of the Cadence and in turn the communication to customers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

User-added image

I'm in love with fibonacci. I think it's a brilliant cadence for email contact.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I like Adam's comment serveral times.

Like, Like, Like...
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that Peter should submit an Idea to add Fibonacci Sequence as an option to the Repeats setting in the Engagement Campaign's Set Stream Cadence dialog!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, just when I think I'm hot on your heels, you guys start tossing out ideas like this. Love it, I've got some catching up to do.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to chime back in and share that our new Engagement campaigns DOUBLED our response rate from the previous nurture campaigns we had running. YEAH!!!!!