Killing myself for missing the screen shot.
I had an Email Send program scheduled for 6/16 at 10:15am. We just looked at it (on 6/23) and it never ran. The schedule block says "Failed while sending emails."
i don't see any reason why it would have failed. The weird thing? It failed at 8:38am when it was set to run at 10:15. I looked in the Notification Log and I don't see any alerts about this.
Any explanation from others who have experienced this?
So no error codes or notifications?
I've seen emails fail because of missing subject lines or invalid from/reply addresses, but other than nothing!
Can you clone everything in it but change the send list to just yourself, and see if it fails? If it isn't something in the email I'd say it's (unfortunately) just a hiccup
OK, so I got an error this time. Weird, the limit for our campaigns is set at 10,000 leads and last time this counted the leads in the SL there were only 2,281.
FIGURED IT OUT: The targeting number didn't update when the program was cloned. When I updated it again, the number was significantly higher.
That limit seems extremely low. I send out 50K+ on a regular basis for mass client announcements as in the case of our recent acquisition.
You also might experience this if you're sending using the Email Batch Program. Although all I got was the same as you: "Failed while sending emails."
If you go into the Setup of the program, you can opt to ignore limits.