SOLVED

Re: Facebook Leads not showing up

Go to solution
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Facebook Leads not showing up

Hi all.  I've got a weird situation.  

We have a Facebook page with a Facebook lead form on it.  This form has generated records in Marketo when used in testing (via https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lead-ads-testing).  

I have admin access to the FB page in question and have authenticated the account in Marketo (in Launchpoint). 

After all of that, I am not getting records showing up when the forms are live.  I've not seen this before.  Any pointers on what the problem is likely to be?

Cheers

Jo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jo_Pitts1

So, I finally got to the bottom of this.  I had admin rights to the specific Facebook pages, but did not have rights to the advertising account. 

I got those rights granted, and everything started working.

An easy thing to miss!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Phillip_Wild

Hi Jo!

When you pull in the filter "Filled Out Facebook Lead Gen Form", and then let the autocomplete populate in the text in that filter, do you see the form in question? Any forms? 

I've found that you need at least one lead to come through Marketo before it will let you select the form and target just those people. I'm guessing if you can find the form, then you are finding zero people who qualify?

If you can find the form then realistically there should be few problems from there. That's the tricky bit done 🙂

Jo_Pitts1

Phillip,

I'm aware of that gotcha as well.  And, the form names are all in there as using the FB test (as per the link in OP) worked just fine.

Cheers

Jo

Jo_Pitts1

So, I finally got to the bottom of this.  I had admin rights to the specific Facebook pages, but did not have rights to the advertising account. 

I got those rights granted, and everything started working.

An easy thing to miss!