Re: Facebook Lead Ad leads are not syncing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Facebook Lead Ad leads are not syncing

I am looking to sync Facebook Lead Ad leads to Marketo. I have followed set up instructions here​ and also re-authorized my Facebook account on Marketo (and tried another Facebook Admin account as well). Have other people encountered this issue, and if so, how were you able to troubleshoot? Thank you!

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Jackie_Rodrigue
Level 2

I still haven't been able to get it to work either. Our main Primary Business Page will not stay selected in Marketo setup and no one can give us a reason why. And I am the admin of our company's primary business page. I would love if someone can help troubleshoot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - I've created a ticket for this issue on 10/27/17 and since then, it has been escalated to Tier 3; however, there hasn't been any resolution yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jackie,

I am experiencing the same problem. Have you been able to find a solution?

Thanks,

Nick

Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey All,

I experienced this for over a month before finally getting it fixed. For us, the fix was to make sure the Facebook user that is connected to Marketo is an admin for the page where the form is being used AND an Ad Account Admin for that Ad account that is being used.

I believe Facebook changed some policies that now makes this a requirement in order for the API to work correctly and pass the data to other systems like marketo. Once you are added as an admin (and accept the request to become an admin) for both the page and ad account, the integration should start working again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trevor,

When you say make sure the Facebook user that is connected to Marketo is an admin for the page where the form is being used, does this mean that they are an admin through Business manager? Or is there a different way to have this set up?

Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Nick,

When you go to the Facebook Page under "Your Pages" select Settings>Page Roles> and make sure the user connected to marketo is an Admin under Page roles

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png