Re: Exporting All Assets Used in Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting All Assets Used in Marketo

Hello again everyone!

We're going through a merger and are combining instances of Marketo.  I'm currently looking to see if there is a way to export every single program / campaign / asset that we're using into Excel (or something searchable) so we can work through everything somewhere other than within Marketo.  

Ideally it would list every program, campaign within, smart list and flow, and everything within in as much detail as possible.  

Does anyone know of an add-on or way to do this, or are we stuck manually going through everything?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should add that I was looking for something a bit more powerful / deep diving than the Campaign Inspector. 

Thanks!
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Dave,

From my standpoint in Support, there's not a tool we have that can do this. The best option is to go through them via the Marketo interface itself. If you're looking for campaigns which use particular flow actions (for example, Sync Lead to SFDC, or Delete Lead), we can help with that, or if you want us to connect the two subscriptions so you can import programs from one into the other, we can do that, but there's not a way to export a list of assets that I know of.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Services and third party vendors like LeadMD have a tool that can be used to export anything that is or is within a program. Unfortunately, there isn't a tool that transfers images, lists or campaigns that are not in a program. We just went through this ourselves with LeadMD. It's not perfect but better than rebuilding everything from scratch. Let me know if you'd like to visit on the phone about what we went through.

Mike Turner
Jenny_Robertso7
Level 5 - Champion

Here is an idea you can vote on that is similar to this:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000I5EJAA0
Jenny Robertson