SOLVED

Export smart campaigns - filter by fields modified

Go to solution
Victor_Herrero
Level 5

Export smart campaigns - filter by fields modified

Hi,

The moment I learned about the Campaign Inspector I was thrilled, but only for a short time...

It has been a very useful tool for me for trouble-shooting, since I inherited someone else's instance and I don't know where things are or where changes happen.

Campaign Inspector sounded like THE tool to solve this for me. However, I was soon disappointed with the following:

I can filter my campaigns by campaigns that contain "Data value changes" or "Change data value" in their filter or flow steps, but, it won't tell me which data (field) is being updated...

So the tool is almost fantastic.

Has anybody figured out a way of searching for all smart campaigns that affect a specific field? (Other than relying on great and consistent naming conventions and / or cheching each "change data value" campaign in the instance)

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnneMarie_C
Marketo Employee

Re: Export smart campaigns - filter by fields modified

Another way to find every campaign using a specific field is to navigate to Admin > Field Management > and drag the field from the right-hand panel. The "Field Used By" section will list all assets using that field, including smart campaigns.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnneMarie_C
Marketo Employee

Another way to find every campaign using a specific field is to navigate to Admin > Field Management > and drag the field from the right-hand panel. The "Field Used By" section will list all assets using that field, including smart campaigns.

Victor_Herrero
Level 5

You are right!
I thought that this would only show campaigns when the field was used in the filter, but I just tested and even if the field is only used in the flow steps as "change data value", it will also show in the list.

Shame it can't be exported... But it definitely helps!

Thank you!