SOLVED

Re: Export email templates from design studio?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export email templates from design studio?

Is it possible to clone or export email templates existing in my design studio?

I would like to use these templates on a different Marketo instance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not directly.  But if you have a manageable number of templates, all you need to do is access the code for each of them (edit template > view HTML) and copy/paste them into newly created templates in your other instance of Marketo.  In fact, it's a best practice to keep local copy of these as backup should anything happen to them (e.g., someone altering the code and breaking them).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dan_Stevens_

Not directly.  But if you have a manageable number of templates, all you need to do is access the code for each of them (edit template > view HTML) and copy/paste them into newly created templates in your other instance of Marketo.  In fact, it's a best practice to keep local copy of these as backup should anything happen to them (e.g., someone altering the code and breaking them).

Josh_Hill13

You may be able to ask support to connect your two instances and use Program Import to do this....although I generally agree with Dan on having a local copy.

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Hi,

Suppose my email template has images so do I need to export those images separately and import back in new instance?

Harish Gupta