Re: Export Leads who are members of a program

Chris_Vanderma1
Level 4

Export Leads who are members of a program

I have a program with a few hundred members. I would like Marketo to automatically email an excel spreadsheet one time, containing all of these contacts on a set date in the future.

If I create a report I can get it to list all of the contacts email addresses in rows, but I can't get it to show any other columns (ie. First Name, Last Name, Phone #). Also reporting seems to only be able to email a report using a subscription, but I just want it sent one time a few weeks from now on a specific date/time.

The use case is that I will be on vacation and would like to send a list of campaign members to a remote staff member who doesn't have a Marketo account, so that they can see a list of everyone who filled out a particular form. They need to get it in a single list (ie. Excel file). They can't just get an email every time somebody fills out the form.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

What you're looking for is a subscription to a smart list. Unfortunately, this doesn't exist. But you can vote for it here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000HAX9AAO

If you have a programmer, you could do something similar with the API, but otherwise you're out of luck.
Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

We finally have subscriptions to Smart Lists, woohoo!