SOLVED

Re: Excluding leads in currently running programs

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Excluding leads in currently running programs

What is the best way to exclude those who are currently in a scheduled program?

I am running program A and B, and am going to be creating program C. But I want to make sure that anyone who's currently in either A and B are not included in program C.

Thanks and hope the above makes sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

After giving some further thought to this, the filter I provided will still let leads through that are members of one program; and not members of another (since the values in the program field are evaluated as "OR").  So you will need a filter for each program in your instance (that you want to use in this exclusion filter):

pastedImage_0.png

What would be needed here for your desired approach is a "NOT Member of Program" filter.  But that doesn't exist.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dan_Stevens_

CORRECTION: See other reply below...

Include this filter along with your other filters:

pastedImage_0.png

This filter by itself will qualify ANYONE who is not a member of either program A or program B.  So be sure to include additional filters (e.g., member of list, etc.).

Danielle_Wong

Thanks Dan!

What if i changed "is" to "is any"? This way if I happen to skip one of the programs that is currently running, that'll cover me?

OR is there way to generate a list of programs that a lead is currently a part of? Then I can quickly see which programs I need to exclude from the filter?

Thanks

Dan_Stevens_

After giving some further thought to this, the filter I provided will still let leads through that are members of one program; and not members of another (since the values in the program field are evaluated as "OR").  So you will need a filter for each program in your instance (that you want to use in this exclusion filter):

pastedImage_0.png

What would be needed here for your desired approach is a "NOT Member of Program" filter.  But that doesn't exist.

Danielle_Wong

Okay, understood. Thanks Dan!