SOLVED

Exactly what countries are included in NCSA?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exactly what countries are included in NCSA?

Thank you Josh, et al.

Unless I'm missing something, copying and pasting doesn't work.

In RTP you are able to clone a Web Campaign which includes whatever target segment is being used. Copying/cloning a segment is not possible.

I've tried using the cloned campaign, changing out the template etc. However, since it is still connected to the 1st segment from the original campaign the metrics get wonky.

It sounds like manually inserting the countries is the only way to handle it right now unless someone has a solution.

Who exactly would I speak to who is well-versed in RTP and its components? I need to get answers about the

1. Geographical region designations that have no countries attached to them
    1. What are they supposed to be used for?
    2. How can I use them?
    3. Are there any countries associated with the region and if not, why is it in the drop down menu?
  2. How soon will Marketo develop a fix to the manual-only country selection drop down menu in RTP Segments?

Thanks Josh.

A better user experience RE country selection is necessary for me to work efficiently; I'm guessing there are others out there who are struggling with this issue as well.

Jen

Enrique AranaIdeasDon MayberryWill Scully-Power

Anonymous
Not applicable

Americas regions.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

from the set personal regions page

Anonymous
Not applicable

See above; I am already set for US (screenshot below)

We are going to submit a ticket/case to Marketo support for this. It seems none of us can find the answer.

Hey Dan –

I appreciate the response. Please take a look below. This is what my current Marketo settings are. Leaving me to think we *may* be speaking at cross-purposes.

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 19.21.23.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

ANSWERED!

Customer support replied to our inquiry of what counties are included in the NCSA (what we internally call the <AMER> region)  drop-downand selection in RTP. (because we were receiving no hits by just selecting NCSA so we resorted to manually selecting all NCSA countries as it pertains to RTP.)

" I have confirmed with the product manager that the NCSA [North Central and South America] region includes all the Americas - Canada, North, Central and South America. Please let me know if you are seeing a segmentation that is showing behavior to the contrary. "

We confirmed with a test segment and including only the NCSA selection (what we internally call the <AMER> region) from the <Location> drop down and had multiple hits from the NCSA countries.

Thanks everyone.Enrique AranaJosh Hill