Re: Event Program Reports for a Specific Audience Segment

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Event Program Reports for a Specific Audience Segment

Hi Everyone,

Normally, we report our event programs (almost always Webinars) at a high level, but I got a request for YTD Event Program Engagement (Webinar Registrations, Attendees, etc.) for a specific audience segment.

Besides pulled the numbers for each individual event program, is there a way to see a report like this? Similar to an engagement program report, but instead of opens/click/successes, it would be the various program statuses (invited, attended, no show, etc.).

This is likely custom, but wanted to ask the group in case anyone had creative ideas.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

Have you considered creating a custom smart campaign which leverages constraints within the Member of Program filter > Program Status is: Webinar >Invited, Webinar > Attended, and etc?

mkto1.jpg

Once you run it, you can look at the Results and export it out? This is a bit more manual and maybe (not as elegant) but it would allow you to leverage the data after you clean up the spreadsheet?

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hey Chris,

I do not think you can set up custom audiences in this type of report. However, have a look at Program Performance Report.

Create a Program Performance Report - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

You would be able to include all the event type of programs into your report and see the program status in the columns on the report tab.

I will try and think how to add custom audiences to this report.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Floyd