SOLVED

Event/Check-in App : Members not sycing - list issue?

Go to solution
Charlotte_Kenne
Level 1

Event/Check-in App : Members not sycing - list issue?

Hi,

I am looking to use the event check-in app for an event next week – however upon syncing I don’t seem to have all of the contacts appear in my available list.

My program currently has 112 members, however only 28 appear on the app

We did create a series of lists to help with automation flow ahead of the event, and noticed that this excluded members of some of the lists.

Or is this linked with their current statuses? We have registered/confirmed - and only the ones marked as "registered" appear

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Charlotte

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Event/Check-in App : Members not sycing - list issue?

Yes, only Registered will appear in the app 7 days before the event date that is on the Program.

Move the other people to Registered.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, only Registered will appear in the app 7 days before the event date that is on the Program.

Move the other people to Registered.

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

For an event to be synced and appear on the mobile check-in app, the event needs to:

1. Be scheduled within 7 days to the current day. (Go to the Event Program in Marketo, select Event Actions > Schedule to confirm)
  2. Be set to a channel that has the below configuration:
    • The channel's "Applies to:" value is "Event" (not Event with Webinar, Default or Engagement)
    • The channel is setup with Mobile Check In statuses: Registered and Attended. Registered has to be on a step before attended

You can follow this thread for details: Event Program Is Not Appearing in Event Check-In App

Charlotte_Kenne
Level 1

Thanks everyone for the answer.

The main issue we were having was that we had included an approval/confirmation flow, as we wanted to have some control over who actually attended the event. And since our "confirmed" status was considered as "above" the registered status, it wasn't pushing the data into the app.

Also - can we only have the entries sorted by family name? Tried to tweak that, but didn't find a way.

Thanks!

C.